OUTSOURCING Accounting & Bookkeeping
Small businesses are vastly known for hiring multifunctional skills that contribute to cost-saving. Usually, they have got an appointed accountant to take care of their financial reports, statements, and matters, but in many cases, the ongoing matters are been given to random admins who learn by mistake, which sometimes costs the business a lot, much more than if follow the rules.
If you are a small business owner you want to find the optimal opportunity of all – to follow all rules and legislation and on the other hand – to avoid spending much as profit is not so much and future insecure and last, but not least you will do whatever it takes to run away from any error and mistake as it could generate you losses. With such a fragile income sometimes it could be even fatal.
And here is where outsourcing comes.
THE ADVANTAGES OF OUTSOURCING
- reduce the operational cost with 70%
- variety of bookkeepers- it gives the opportunity to select from more
- access to better technology
- full-time access – usually to save costs the accountants and bookkeepers are been hired part-time, with such a low cost in outsourcing you can have a both-sided feedback and communication full time
- helps to have the full process in hand in the same way as it is in the big corporations. Employees ask a question such as sick, off days etc and receive their questions answered if not instantly, quickly.
HOW TO FIND THE BEST FIT
- interview the suggested bookkeeper
- take references from their previous clients
- ask about the depth of their bookkeeping and payroll skills and confirm if they match your needs
- test their skills
- use a freebie – three days trial or whatever the provider has to offer
If you decide to try, use my partners which will waive your bookkeeping cost with 70%, give you a free consultation and first recruitment fee. Learn more about it also here: OUTSOURCE A JOB
Fill out the form below and wait for a contact back for a free consultation.